Wednesday, August 14, 2013

wanted wednesday

THE PERFECT CHELSEA BOOT
Topshop's Affanita Chelsea Boot
Not particularly the style I want for a chelsea boot so I need help finding more options! 

DESERT BOOTS

Clarks Desert Boots for Women

I'm so hard headed when it comes to dressing for comfort. I cannot part with my ankle booties because to be honest, I wear such basic outfits that the ankle boots makes the statement (they should be because they're an expensive pair of Rachel Comey Mars boots).

I go to a school that is on a hill, and I live off campus so I have to wait for a bus and walk back and forth from the apartment to campus. I will look like a fool in 2 inch heeled ankle boots going to class. It's time I give into comfort and invest in a pair of flat soled boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment