Tuesday, August 6, 2013

tasty tuesday- cinderella bakery & café

CINDERELLA BAKERY & CAFÉ - 436 Balboa Street
Inner Richmond, San Francisco, CA

I recently moved to San Francisco and around the corner of my apartment is this Russian bakery. I don't know anything about Russian food or pastries so for breakfast I played it safe and got a Chai Latte and Smoked Salmon Bagel (Smoked salmon in the AM?? It was good anyways.) Eventually I did try something Russian and it was a beef piroshki. It was kind of like ground beef stuffed in a fluffy bread, similar to Puri. It's very light, yet filling.  I would definitely get it again.

It's a quaint bakery with seating inside and outside. 

Cinderella also serves larger meals for breakfast and lunch. In addition to pastries, drinks, and other Russian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment