Wednesday, August 7, 2013

wanted wednesday - too dumb, too ugly because i'm a superhumanoid

THIS SHIRT
BurgerAndFriends on Etsy, $22
Currently being unemployed depresses any appetite to shop, whether it's window shopping or online shopping. I don't want to look at pretty things when I probably can't afford it. At the moment, however, this shirt somewhat resonates with me. I mean I could have lived in New York, or L.A., but I chose the City by the Bay. I'm not saying San Franciscans are dumb and ugly, but I feel I can be myself in this city without feeling out of place. I've been to NY and L.A. so this is coming from my personal experiences.

And by the way, this post is sounding to be more serious than it should be....(it's not that serious).
What is serious is that I want this shirt and I can get it without making a huge dent in my wallet.

THIS CD ALBUM
"Exhibitionists" by Superhumanoids
I have been anticipating this album release from Superhumanoids since I saw them open for Local Natives in April at the Catalyst. Their sound is like 80's dream pop and dance-inducing, but also soothing? Is that possible? Well they certainly have achieved making "music to help kiss the doldrums away."

No comments:

Post a Comment